“Cosmetech Clinique is your professional, personal boutique providing an exceptional level of service to ensure you achieve the best possible result for your semi – permanent make up requirements.
Cosmetech Clinique understands the importance of providing our clients with all the information, assurances and collaboration required to achieve successful results. We value the trust of our clients and as such provide a full consultation to identify your specific desired outcome, establish a treatment plan aligned to this and complete the process with an aftercare plan.
How To Get The Best Results From Your Cosmetic Tattoo Treatment
You will get much better results when you properly prep your skin. Here is how to get it ready for the procedure
- You must not be pregnant or breastfeeding unless you can pump and dump for 48 hours.
- Do not come with a sunburned face.
- Discontinue any active ingredient skin care products on the brow area 4 weeks prior to treatment e.g.: Vitamin A/Retinol.
- No Botox 2 weeks’ prior or Filler 4 weeks prior to treatment.
- If taking Fish oil tablets or Vitamin E stop these two weeks before treatment. (natural blood thinners).
- No waxing, tinting, laser, or electrolysis 1 week prior to treatment.
- Do not have any type of facial/peel 4 weeks prior to and 4 weeks post treatment.
- You will need to refrain from excessive sweating (exercise) for one week after treatment.
- You must not have eyelash extensions if you are getting eyeliner tattoo.
- Please get in touch if you have any allergies to anesthetic or if you are on any major medications.
To Avoid Excessive Bleeding And Poor Colour Deposit
- Do not drink alcohol 48 hours before your appointment.
- Do not consume coffee 24 hours before your procedure.
- Do not take an aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief as this thins the blood.
- DO NOT rub, pick, or scratch the treated area.
- Do not wait longer than 8 weeks for your second appointment.
- Avoid sweating for the first two days, and excessive sweating for remaining 10 days.
- Avoid swimming – for entire healing process – after this time you can apply a barrier cream (Vaseline) to protect the treatment area.
- Avoid saunas, hot tubs, long, hot showers for the first 10 days.
- Avoid putting your face directly under the shower for 10 days.
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise or sweating for 10 days.
- No makeup on the area for 10 days.
- No facials, Botox, Fillers, or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.
- Avoid Laser or Chemical Peels for 30 days.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after the procedure. Wear a hat when outdoors.
- Avoid topical makeup and sunscreen on the area for 10 days.
- Smoking and excess alcohol can slow the healing process.
- Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate away. Picking can cause scarring or loss of colour.
- Keep free of dust, dirt etc.
- Always use clean hands if touching the treatment area.
- Be sure to contact your Doctor if there is any possibility of infection in the treatment area.
- Important note about showering – Limit your showers to 5 minutes so that you do not create too much steam. Keep your face/procedure area out of the water while you wash your body, then, at the end of your shower, wash your hair. Your face should only be getting wet at the end of the shower. Avoid excessive rinsing and hot water on the treated area.
- Remember, with the proper prep and aftercare routine, you will have much better results with your procedure. Your aftercare routine is responsible for 70% of the treatment’s success!
What To Expect
For around 3 – 10 days, the colour of your brows can look quite strong and defined, this will soften and lighten as the healing process takes place. Colour may fade by approximately 30 – 50% during the healing process and pigment can sometimes seem to disappear, only to resurface a week or so later, gradually darkening as it settles into the dermis. Crusting and/or peeling can be normal for some people — every person will experience different healing processes. Slight swelling and/or redness may be noticed for a few hours following procedure, normally this will be completely gone within 24 to 48 hours, however this will vary between individuals.
Your retouch appointment is essential as it is at this ‘perfecting’ appointment that we ensure your colour and brow shape will remain in place for as long as possible along with making any minor adjustments to shape and colour intensity.
The Benefits Of Cosmetic Tattooing
- You save time on makeup routines
- Perfect brows in colour and shape
- Smudge-proof makeup, even if you perspire
- Sparse lashes look fuller
- Enhanced shape of the lips
- Ut’s a non-invasive and non-surgical procedure
- Quick treatment
- Minimal downtime
- Immediate results
What Clients Say
Our Client Reviews
I have had my brows and upper eyeliner tattooed by Farah & I absolutely love them. She took her time to get the perfect shape and colour just right.
Farah is a lovely lady who puts her clients at ease with her warmth and professionalism. This is wonderful as I was a little apprehensive at first as it is the first time that I have had an eyebrow and eyeliner tattoo. However, I soon felt very comfortable. She is very thorough which is something I value. In addition, she is an expert in reading people and judging what works best for them. I am looking forward to my next visit.
What a great experience, thanking you so much I am so happy I had my upper and lower eyes done. Looking forward to getting my lips done.
Farah was extremely professional and made me feel very comfortable thorough the entire process. It was my first ever cosmetic procedure and I felt like I was taken care of through every step of the process and was very happy with the outcome. I would highly recommend Farah to anyone.
Very happy with my brows they look so natural. Farah is very professional and a delight to meet and I would recommend her services to everyone.
Farah is very kind and gentle. As artist indeed. I’ve always been self-conscious of my eyebrows differing in shape. She fixed that right up and the results have lasted far longer than expected. Thank you so much.
OH WOW! What an amazing result! My wonderful daughter convinced me to investigate cosmetic tattoo. I’ve wanted eyeliner for ages. Got both (brows & eyeliner) done and I am so impressed with Cosmetech Clinique. Extremely professional, clean, and timely. I would recommend this business to all my friends & family. 5 Star.
Farah was very friendly and very professional with her work. She did a fabulous job with my tattoo eyeliner which looks Amazing! Can’t wait for her to do my eyebrows next.
I got my eyebrows and eyeliner done here and I am extremely happy. She is really friendly and professional in what she does. Very clean and sanitary which is reassuring in the current situation with covid. Definitely recommending going here for your lashed and eyebrows. 10/10 would definitely go again!
Farah was absolutely fantastic and showed excellent skills. She carefully explained the procedure beforehand and was very gently as she did her liner tattoo. I am very happy with the result, it’s exactly what I wanted. Thank You!
Delighted with my eyebrows done by Farah. I was blown away by her professionalism, her open and transparent manner to answer all the questions asked and make you comfortable and at ease, I’m so glad and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her.
Cosmetech Clinique is fantastic! Farah provides the most professional cosmetic tattoo service on the Gold Coast. I highly recommend this place for anyone looking to get a cosmetic tattoo done, be it eyebrows, eyeliner, or lips.
Farah is amazing! Super friendly, a perfectionist and her attention to detail is spot on. I would highly recommend this place to everyone!! 10/10
I Absolutely admire Farah by her excellent service her work is a masterpiece!!! I was so relaxed and had naps during the procedures. The salon itself is so clean, and comfortable!! She is professional at what she does 💕 It is 10/10 with flying colours the key is, you cannot feel the pain!! I will repeat, you can only hear the machine, but you can’t feel you are getting tattooed. If you want a smile on your face After the procedures? Book your spot at Cosmetech Clinique with Farah before they get booked out!! Thank you, Farah.
Farrah did an amazing job on my eyebrows. They look better than I ever thought possible. She is extremely professional and hygienic in her practice. A wonderful soul. I loved every moment of this experience ❤
I just wanted to say I had 5-star microblading treatment by Farah. 😍 I was greeted with a warm and friendly welcome! I was really nervous getting microblading treatment first time in my life, but quickly put at ease by Farah with polite hands and professional work. I’m happy it turned out sooo nice, can’t wait to love my result too after touch up. Thank you gorgeous see you soon for touch up. 💕Amazing 👏
I had eye-liner tattoo for the first time, Farah made me feel comfortable & relaxed. I was also given a complimentary eyebrow wax, which was kind & generous. Highly recommend Cosmetech Clinique.
Very professional and accommodating. Focused and gives sound advice. I’m very happy I had Farah to do my eyebrows!
I am absolutely over the moon with my eyebrows. They look very natural, and I love them. Thank you so much. Very gentle and communicates everything before it is done. To make sure I was 100% happy. Achieved as I am 100% over the moon.
Service is amazing & atmosphere truly tranquil. Farah you truly are gifted and so professional. Thank you 😊
She was very lovely and professional, she has a keen eye for detail and I absolutely loved seeing the finishing results, would definitely recommend.
I had a wonderful time doing my eyebrows with Farah, she is very gentle, and she know her work very well. I will visit her again for some other treatments. Thanks.
It’s family feeling, very very good and professional, happy to come again ❤️.
Where nature meets bliss
- Monday to Friday :09:00 - 20:00 hrs
- Saturday :09:00 - 18:00 hrs
- Sunday :09:00 - 18:00 hrs*